Tuesday, December 02, 2008

PICS

After a return trip for a night's stay under the lamps in the hospital and a little bili-blanket time at home, Connor is back to normal Bilirubin levels (and a lot less lethargic.) Here are some updated pics of the little guy (you can click on the pictures to enlarge them):

Connor meeting his 9-month old cousin, Graham, for the first time.



First Bath (Notice how good he holds his head up!)



Uh, oh... Not sure how he's going to like this bathing thing...



No screaming = He likes it!



Connor snuggling with Grandma. This picture has one sole purpose... To make Holley jealous! Wow -- They really look like they're having a good time!



A few pictures I took last night trying to get some good close-up shots of him... I really need some photography lessons from Melanie.





This picture has nothing to do with Connor, but I thought everybody might enjoy it... Don't ask me what he's doing.



Worn out baby and mom

2 comments:

Joel said...

When's his first visit to an airport?

Hilti said...

As soon as the Quarantine sign is taken off of the door. ;)