I don't think it's fair that Mom gets the bigger smile...
We went to the doctor on Tuesday to have Connor weighed, and he had gone from the 19% in weight two weeks before to the 2% in weight. The doctor was concerned, so she had us feed Connor only hypoallergenic formula for three days, and we brought him back in to have him weighed. I wondered how much he could possibly gain in three days... The answer: 7.5 ounces!
So all signs point to Connor having a Milk Protein Allergy, and the doc ordered us off breastmilk and onto the hypoallergenic formula. Connor has only one question now that he's 8 lbs 4 oz... Which way to the gym?
Here he is, chillaxin in the tub.
4 comments:
Spencer... mom gave birth. Its more than fair she gets the big smile!
Yeah, but I had to put up with her whining all through the pregnancy... ;)
I LOVE the big smile!!! And how he's doing all he can to see Tiffany the whole time. :)
Ok, seriously! I NEED to babysit. I will put the dog outside, I will not let the girls carry him around, I will not say "The U one the Sugarbowl", I will shave my legs..... I will PAY YOU.....I need to have this baby!!!!! Oh, and GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment