Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LET'S SETTLE THIS, ONCE AND FOR ALL...

Spencer Leonard Hilton - 4 months old



Connor Spencer Hilton - 3 1/2 months



Tiffany Clark - 3 months



Who does Connor look like? What's your vote?

8 comments:

Rob said...

I vote Tiffcer


... or maybe Spefany

Jenn Erickson said...

Kenzie says Tiffany
Madi says Tiffany
Makay says Spencer
Josh says Tiffany
Mark says Even Mix
Jenn says Tiffany

Breann and Skylar said...

Sorry Spence.....He looks just like Tiffany! Thank Goodness!! ;)

Andrea said...

What cute babies! I've been reading your blog for awhile now, and have never commented. But, I have to put my 2 cents in. I think his mouth is Tiffany, but everything else is Spencer. Either way though, he is one cute baby!

-Andrea Walker

Mike said...

I tried to decide and couldn't. I think he looks like Connor.

Joel said...

The mouth is definitely Tiffany's.

Anonymous said...

He totally looks like Tiffanly. I should know, I babysat that beautiful girl! He looks a lot like his pretty mama. Sorry Spencer!

Unknown said...

Okay, I will concede.....It looks like Connor has Tiffany's mouth, but his eyes and nose are Spencer's. I'm thinking "Spefany." I guess that's what happens when you mix genes, huh?