Thursday, August 27, 2009

HIGH CHAIR FUN

One of my favorite things about babies is when they get old enough to eat "Biter Biscuits". I love it because they are so unbeliveably messy. We introduced Connor to the Biter Biscuit a few weeks ago, and this was the result.







Connor has also learned a few more tricks. Some are cute...



Some... not so cute...



P.S. Thanks, Melanie and Dave, for the high chair! :)

5 comments:

Claudia T said...

He's cute either way! I can't believe how much he's grown :) Too cute!

Bethany said...

Ha! That spitting makes me laugh! I don't remember Kaylee doing that. At least not that well. And yeah, those biter biscuits get insanely messy.

Jenn Erickson said...

I want your baby and your camera :) please hand them over.

Joel said...

What is with the spitting?

Where did he get that from? It was hilarious!

Jenn Erickson said...

The kids loved the videos! I wish you could have heard them while they watched. "Ooohhhh he's so cute" to HOWLS of laughter as he spit his food. We miss Connor.