Monday, February 15, 2010

HOOP DREAMS

I gave Tiffany a hard time when she got Connor a basketball hoop for his 1st birthday, saying that that's more of a 2nd or 3rd birthdy-age present. I was thinking he couldn't reach the hoop. But Daddy turned out to be wrong on this one -- He loves it. I was thinking he couldn't reach the hoop, so it wouldn't be any fun for him. I should have known that wouldn't stop him.

(For those that got nervous with Connor crawling head first down the steps for the first time or trying to get a drink out of the bathtub faucet, you may want to skip this one.) :)

3 comments:

Joel said...

I would say he takes after his dad, but. . . :)

Hilti said...

True... I'm really hoping he gets his Uncle Jake & Uncle Ryan's basketball genes. :)

Mike said...

Ya. He doesn't want any of them Hilton sports genes.... or lack of