Tuesday, September 14, 2010

POLL TIME AGAIN

We had our second ultrasound and everything still looks great! We are now 16 weeks along (4 Months). We are counting down the days (23 to be exact) until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. We are taking a poll to see what everyone thinks we're having. We'll let you know the results of the poll when we find out what we're actually having on October 6th. So, your vote must be cast before then. Have fun!

Here's the ultrasounds from the 25th.

Profile.


Size. The baby was moving so much the doctor had a hard time getting continuous beats. Silly little one.


Front. I hope I'm not having an alien.....

8 comments:

Mike said...

BOY # 2!

Bethany said...

I'm with Mike and saying another boy.

Hilti said...

LOL -- Okay, the alien comment made me laugh. That's seriously what it looks like! :) I vote Martian.

Rob said...

Different preggo symptoms mean different gender, so I vote GIRL #1

Tyler, Thais said...

Girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for a girl, but a boy would be great too! Nothing is better than a new baby. Love to all!

Jaime said...

i vote... BOY

Joel said...

I'm gonna say boy, too.

Boys rule! Woooooooo!