The other day we were all in the living room and Connor disappeared for a few minutes and came back and said "sesus in the shower". I wasn't sure who was in the shower so I had him repeat it and he said "sesus in the shower". I then repeated "Jesus is in the shower" a little confused, but he replied "ya". Spencer stopped what he was doing and I started laughing because it had just dawned on me that a few minutes before he disappeared I heard him say "Hi Jesus" a few times and then pick up a statue of Christ we have in the living room. Connor apparently thought Jesus needed to take a shower. Spencer then realized what had happened and had Connor take us to the bathroom. Sure enough, the statue of Christ was in our shower. I couldn't stop laughing because it was so random. Why would he put him in the shower, of all places? We took a few pictures and Connor seemed very pleased we found it so funny.
1 comment:
That kid cracks me up.
Post a Comment