They are having a girl, Violet Isabella. They came all the way from Vegas on Jake's birthday. I think it turned out well and was a lot of fun.
Megan and Hayley playing softball.
Connor's new "best friend", Jayden.
After having so many kids playing with Connor's toys he started to become very possesive. Jayden and Connor were playing in his room and all the sudden Jayden came running down the hall screaming and holding his head. Connor came out a few seconds later and I asked him if he'd hit Jayden. He said "Yes, I did". (We haven't hit the lieing about it stage yet). He said he wanted to say he was sorry, but when I took him over, he ran away. Needless to say he was in timeout and said he was sorry. Come to find out he'd hit him with his guitar. You could see the string marks on Jayden's forehead. Naughty, Naughty little boy! But, boys seem to take that as a friend invite. An hour later Jayden said Connor was his best friend.
Morgan and Cambree.
Hayley and Cambree. My Mom thinks Cambree looks a lot like Hayley. What do you think?
The two Jake's.
No comments:
Post a Comment