My next couple of posts are going to be random pictures I've taken with my phone this past year. I have some really funny ones and I forgot to post them throughout the year. Here's the first:
Connor's first "official" dentist visit (November 2012). He's been several times, but he wouldn't let them put anything in his mouth. This time he let them do the whole works. I think it helped that we had all our appointments together. Me and Spencer went first (at the same time so the kids kept walking between the 2 chairs). Then when I was done Connor willingly sat in his chair.


The dental hygenist gave him some sunglasses to help him get relaxed. She told him it was to block the bright light she uses to see his teeth. She then let him pick what he wanted to watch, he chose Word World. He thought it was awesome!


He did great. He was so good that Cambree wanted to get up with him. He also got a new Batman toothbrush.

No comments:
Post a Comment