Monday, April 17, 2006

Buckle your lips, you little... pieces... of... nothings!


Guess who's back? Back again. Hilti's back. Tell a friend. This week's installment of Days of our Hilti was quite uneventful... or was it, Al?!?! (It turns out that in addition to Hilti and Fantasy Hilti, we now have a new category of Hilti: Hidden Hilti. (Which ironically is the same thing most of the female population around the world is praying for... and because prayers are answered, Booney Boy didn't have anything to contribute to the Hilti.))
Lisy Lis and the Funky Bunch had a Date-o on Friday. (Note to self for future dates: A stake activity honoring the outgoing stake presidency is not a good place to take a date.) (Oh, wait... I already knew that.)
Kate, whose new super-cute hairstyle has now pulled the average age of the Hilti committee down to 17 years-old, had an pretty eventful week as well. The Friday date was SO MUCH FUN!! (Note to self for future dates: Gateway is the perfect place for a date... espeically if you want Miss America to never call you back again.) (I don't know -- What do you think of Gateway dates, Al?) The date was well-planned, the guy was really cool, she's never had so much fun in her life, so of course she never wants to see him again. Joel, on the other hand, should feel pretty special, however, because Kate turned down a date with Mr. Dreamboat to go to DC. Unfortunately, however, Mr. Dreamboat stayed at the dock when he found out that Civics need a special kind of fuel called "Unleaded". (Who knew?!!) Why he would worry about something as little as a potential future spouse putting $25 worth of diesel into an $8,000 car that has $500 worth of damage from a wreck (that fortunately didn't hurt the new $500 bumper that was put on after the last wreck), and racking up a $150 towing bill all in one night is beyond me...
Claire didn't have anything... until she got caught in her web of lies!!! In a stunning revelation, we were shocked to learn that not only had Claire kissed Michael, but she has also kissed skinny legs. (Whose?... we don't know.) Perhaps that's why Claire was using vulgarities all night like (remember I'm quoting) "Nothings". The 15 year-old probably hears those kinds of things in school every day, but what about the 10 year-old and the two 12 year-olds, Al?? I hope you're happy.
Hanging around Erica must have rubbed off on "?" -- He kissed 4 people in less than two hours. (Rim shot!) (J/K, Dribb -- You know I love you!) "?" has many ladies on the line. Some psycho, some not. Will any of them make it to a second date?! No.
In summary, the Hilti Committee needs to work on their communication skills. Luckily, Hilti Himself is a Communication major. I believe I can heal the pain that Al's vicious lies have caused and bridge the gap between Al and Erica, and Joe, Lisa, and myself. But only if everyone will listen to our wise Bishop's advice given yesterday in church: "Just do whatever Spencer says."

2 comments:

Bry and Er said...

Hilti, I'm very proud you squoze(is that how you spell that) in the time to update the bloggi. You know, now that you are moving a whole TEN minutes away, this is the communication we may have to resort to. :) What?! If I were rubbing off on anyone, it would be you, Al, and Lisa - and we would have a lot more exciting "hidden" Hilti. Well, I guess Al is getting a good start. And I'll have you know my kiss count is still on one hand (well the ones I count). Anywhoo, Former 4 8 15 16 23 42 (or whatever the numbers are) if you're reading this, I'm just going to give you the lastest "Heated Hilti Discussion," we may need your input. Ok, so as we know Skinny legs (both of them) is scoring big points with the AL-O-MeTeR. Well at least, he was. apparently in a recent ride home, skinny legs mentioned after his mission his going to Vegas to "play some slots" etc (you get the idea). His friends and he used to do this "sometimes" just for fun. As you can imagine, Al started to get a little stressed- and finally at the end of the night, she bluntly asked him "So, do you still gamble?" and this was his reply (which let me forwarn you, these three words could have doomed skinny legs forever) "WELL, NOT REALLY" This saga was under scrutiny for about an hour with some tension in the room. We even called in some special advisors (namely my mother), and it is still under investigation. Please add your professional opinion. We will see what happens -- as the Hilti turns...

The Former 786 said...

Two words: Deal Breaker! I don't care if it's gambling, murder, or saying "Good Gravy" if the guy has any flaws in his character whatsoever, past or present, drop him like a bad habit! :)

Good job on the summary, Spence. Although, even though I was there, I still got confused at some stuff. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have been texting during the Hilti.