Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FAMILY FEUD FANS?

After hours of grading yesterday, I hopped on YouTube to give my brain a rest. I started out listening to "Dimitri the Stud"'s voicemail (which I heard trying out Glenn Beck because Rush had a guest host), which somehow led to News bloopers, which somehow led to runway models falling (one of my personal favorite categories), which somehow led to Price is Right bloopers, which somehow led to the Dumbest Contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, which somehow led to dumb answers on Family Feud.

I didn't know it when I married Tiffany, but she is a Family Feud pro. (We found an online version, and she often wins Fast Money in the first round.) We've spent quite a bit of time watching old Family Feud reruns on GSN (The Game Show Network).

When Tiffany walked in after I watched the following two clips, I was literally in tears:








"September"... I love it!

No comments: