Thursday, April 23, 2009

EASTER

Tiffany reminded me that I forgot to post the picture of Connor in his Easter outfit. Here it is:



(Notice Sherlene under the blanket behind him holding him up.) :) I've seen pictures on everybody's blogs of their cute kids doing Easter egg hunts. Connor must not be a very big fan of Easter. We hid a bunch of eggs and then set him down to go find them, and he just sat there, drooling. ;)

Speaking of that, he actually did show his first signs of mobility. The other night we put him to bed in the same position we always do, like this:



We checked on him a half-hour later, and this is what we found:



This could be trouble...

3 comments:

Claudia T said...

He's such a cute little boy! He's growing so fast! I love his cute little outfits too :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't he the smartest baby ever???

Joel said...

He's getting chunky!