Sunday, April 19, 2009

WOULD YOU SAY I HAVE A "PLETHORA" OF PICTURES?

Amanda and Ryan were up a couple weeks back, and Amanda took some more pictures of Connor with her camera that has me on the verge of coveting. ;) Amanda has a real talent for photography. She was nice enough to put all the pictures on a CD for us when she got home and mail it up. So here are a selection from those pics. I present to you... The Many Emotions of Connor.











Amanda also let me play with her camera again. (After I saw these pictures, Tiff had to remind me that we can't afford an SLR when I found a really good deal on one the other day and tried to justify buying it.) :) Here are two that I really liked:

Connor staring at Tiffany



Mommy and her boy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie patootie!!!! We love being around him. By the way....BUY THE CAMERA!!! What a great investment for MEMORIES!!! DO it....do it now....yes, that's it....get out the debit card and don't think twice....you deserve it.

Bethany said...

He is so cute! He's such a happy smiley boy. I love it!

Andrea said...

Connor is such a cutie!! I love those toothless grins--so precious.