Friday, August 28, 2009

GROWING UP & CLIMBING DOWN

This development came yesterday.




He figured out a couple weeks ago how to go up the steps, but we've obviously been stressed about him trying to climb down onto stone steps head first. To Tiffany's motherly horror, I finally just let him try it yesterday. I got a few recordings of his first few close call attempts, but I couldn't get them to upload because they were so long. But, as you can see, he's now got it down pretty good. (Although Tiffany still holds her breath every time he tries.)

5 comments:

Rob said...

The kid will to *anything* for a cell phone!

Joel said...

Awesome.

We always forced Kaylee to go down legs first.

Connor is such a daredevil.

Jenn Erickson said...

I'm telling you even though I knew it would turn out all right (it is posted on your public blog after all :) ) the second video freaked me out!!!! I feel for Tiffany!

Claudia T said...

That was a little scary to watch...but oh so cute!

Christina Updike said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up!! What a sweet baby! I am definitely nervous for the stairs . . . yikes! What a cute family!