I couldn't resist doing one more post. I've trimmed Connor's hair a few times in the bath tub, much to Spencer's dismay. I'd have to say I've done a pretty good job with no experience. I had a coupon for "Cookie Cutters" and I'd heard good things about it so, I decided to take him and this is how it turned out.
He was a little nervous at first, but once Elmo came on he couldn't stop watching.
He wasn't sure about the hair stylist holding his head.
He's trying so hard to keep his eyes on Elmo.
His hair was making him itch and sneeze. My poor allergy baby!
He REALLY didn't like the hair dryer. He usually thinks it's funny when I do his hair that way.
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just wish I could get it to stay for longer than 10 minutes.
He's no longer a baby. AWWWWW.....He's now my little boy!
I'd have to say the whole experience was fun. More so for me than Connor. He liked playing on the little playground, watching Elmo, and getting a balloon and sucker. But, as for the haircut not a big fan. I would definatley take him there again. Although, I may just invest in some of those hair clippers and do it myself. It didn't look all that hard. (Although looks can be deceiving). I'll have to have my sister give me some lessons.
5 comments:
I love how he doesn't want his hair cut, but he just has to see Elmo. So cute!
He is just so stinkin cute!
where did you get the coupon from? I'd love to take Anna there...Randy usually cuts Jacob's...but he tried trimming her bangs a few weeks ago and she moved right as he went to cut...and she had short short bangs for a bit...so now he's hessitant to cut her hair :) Let me know. thanks!
I found the coupon online. I looked up "Cookie Cutters Coupons". It was only for first time customers, but they did give a bounce back coupon for a $9 haircut. (To be used in the next 2 months).
I'm a fan of Cookie Cutters, as well. They give me a sucker and I got to watch Care Bears! And I got to sit in a car!
Post a Comment