Connor's favorite thing these days is to make block towers. He's pretty good at it.
When he can't reach the top by standing on the chair he gets on the table.
He's very intent at making sure it doesn't fall.
But, when it does it's the funniest thing in the world!
OH SO EXCITED!
Doesn't he look just ecstatic to get his hair cut again?
This time wasn't so bad because I had help, aka: Spencer, to keep him distracted (besides the Oreo's).
The bruise under his eye came from his soy milk. How you ask? It had a little help from me. I buy them in packages of 2 or 3 so they are in boxes. While I was putting them away I picked one up and turned and unfortunatley Connor was standing right behind me. I felt horrible, but luckily it hit his face and not his eye. I doubt he saw it that way because he only wanted Daddy to comfort him.
Connor thinks Spencer is hilarious! (So does Spencer);)
His hair cut turned out much better this time since there wasn't any crying and a lot less wiggling. Eventhough, he obviously doesn't like it.
3 comments:
That kid rocks.
Spencer..abaixo o endereço do meu blog:
http://livingmylife-marccelo.blogspot.com/
Fun kid! He sure can glare. :)
Post a Comment