Sunday, February 13, 2011

CONNOR "THE DOCTOR"

Today in Sacrament Meeting Connor was coloring with his "magnetic doodler" and all the sudden he wanted to color on my stomach. It was funny cause he's never done it before so I let him. But, it didn't stop at that. He then wanted to lift my shirt so he could touch my stomach (I didn't let him do that). He then put the pen on my stomach and moved it around and then looked at the magnetic board, put the pen back and shook my hand. He did that a couple times before I realized what he was doing. The third time he said "Listen, baby sister" and repeated everything again and added touching the magnetic board with the pen. I pointed it out to Spencer and he laughed with me.

Apparently Connor's been enjoying the Doctor visits a little too much! He has picked up on everything that Doctor Seale does. Each time we go to the Doctor he checks the baby's heartbeat and asks Connor if he can hear it. He then puts all the info he needs into his computer by tapping on his tablet PC with a stylus (kindof like an iPad with a pen), we talk for a minute and then he shakes our hands goodbye.

I guess Connor felt like his "magnetic doodler" looked like the instrument Doctor Seale uses to check the baby's heartbeat. Of course he chose to demonstrate his observation smarts during sacrament, where it's not really appropriate to take pictures. :)

We're realizing more and more each day if we don't want Connor to repeat it in words or actions not to do it. Smart little bugger!

No comments: