Thursday, December 22, 2011

CONNOR TURNED 3!!!

I can't believe he's already 3! It's crazy how fast they grow up. I can't wait to see all the funny things he'll do this next year. I'm so grateful to be his Mom.

Birthday morning.
He was so excited to open his presents! Especially his "shooter".




He still has a hard time sharing. Thankfully Cambree can handle herself pretty well.


My snot nose baby. She can't seem to get rid of that dang cold.


Hilton Party
The thing Connor was most excited about was everyone having some of his "Cars" cake.
I tried to make a cute "Cars" cake, but neither of them turned out very well. So there is no close up of the disaster.
















CLARK PARTY
Connor's birthday is so close to Thanksgiving that all my family is here visiting. He's lucky enough to have a party with them.












The remote control Lightning McQueen car was a hit. They laughed for hours.










1 comment:

Joel said...

What a fun kid! Happy birthday, Connor!