Friday, June 11, 2010

LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST

We're always getting mixed comments on who Connor looks like. So, I thought it would be fun to get a better look at what Spencer and I looked like at his age. "Wait..." you're thinking, "This isn't Spencer? It couldn't be Tiffany cause she's never written on this blog". Well I've finally broken down and decided to do a post. I can't promise I will be doing any in the future, but here is my first and maybe my last official post.

Me 14 months.



Connor 12 months.


Spencer 12 months.


Me 18 months.


Connor 18 months.


Connor 18 months.


Spencer 24 months.



Place your votes here!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Connor has Spencer's eyes, your mouth and nose. I think he's such a cutie little boy, and I think he has your personality. And I love his mama!

Bethany said...

Yay for the Tiffany post!

So I'm complete opposite from the first comment. I think it's your eyes and Spencer's mouth (which is also opposite of what I used to think). I think the nose is both of yours (though a little more yours).

Cute pictures! I especially love your first one.

Bethany said...

Wait. My last comment was about the first set of pictures. I think it changes in the second set. In the second set he mostly looks like you all the way through (though there's definitely some Spencer in there still, especially in the eyes).

Joel said...

So. . .I read the description above the picture before I read the first paragraph. I was SO confused as to why Spencer was dressed up as a girl at 12 months!

Anyway, I see a lot of Spencer in Connor. But, here's the weird thing, I think he has Tiffany's lips, but Spencer's mouth - if that makes any sense.