Connor does some dang cute things on a regular basis, but some things just melt Daddy's heart.
Today he was going to jump in the shower with Dad so we could get ready quick, but Daddy needed to shave first. So I got out my razor and put on some shaving cream. (We've caught Connor trying to sneak Daddy's razor to shave a couple times, which is cute... but obviously a really bad idea. So Daddy has had to get after him a time or two about it.)
As I put on the shaving cream, he tried to get some from the can as well. So I rubbed a little bit on each of his cheeks. He left for a minute and then came back and he peeled off his shirt just like Daddy had done. When I saw what he'd gone to his room to get, I wondered what in the heck he was doing. Then I realized that he was shaving with his "razor".
No comments:
Post a Comment